Showing 1–12 of 80 results
Stay fit and have fun doing it with the Wii Fit Meter for Nintendo Wii U. This awesome fitness accessory tracks all your activity at home or on-the-go, from steps taken to calories burned. Just carry it with you wherever you go, then sync it to your Wii U with the single press of a button. With the Wii Fit U software, you can create routines, monitor progress and compare with friends online. A great way to get active and stay active!
Assassin’s Creed Rogue
For the first time ever, experience the Assassin’s Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never before seen skills and weapons: Equip Shay’s deadly air rifle for both short and long range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse your enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialized bullets and grenades Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced eagle vision. Use your vision to constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowds
Assassin’s Creed Rogue
Become the Ultimate Assassin Hunter. Experience the Assassin's Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses new abilities, like enhanced eagle vision, and weapons, such as the deadly air rifle and grenade launcher. Slowly Descend Into Darkness. Witness Shay's transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience firsthand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood. New and Improved Naval Gameplay. Cast off in your ship, the Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of America's river valleys. Assassin's Creed Rogue builds on the award-winning naval experience from Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag with all-new gameplay, including new weapons and enemy tactics Vast and Diverse Open World to Explore. Shay's story will allow you to explore three unique environments: the artic North Atlantic, American River Valley, and New York City
Assassin’s Creed Unity Bundle for Xbox One
Make history alongside your friends with the Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle. Become the ultimate Master Assassin and join forces with up to three friends on the most advanced multiplayer network. The bundle includes Assassin's Creed Unity, plus Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, so you can play both on Xbox One. Key Features:
- Join forces with up to three friends on the most advanced multiplayer network
- Xbox One is the only place to play the best exclusives and all the biggest blockbusters of the year
- Xbox One brings together games, live TV and your favorite entertainment apps
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)
Developed by WB Games Montreal, Batman: Arkham Origins features an expanded Gotham City and introduces an original prequel storyline set several years before the events of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, the first two critically acclaimed games of the franchise. Taking place before the rise of Gotham City's most dangerous criminals, the game showcases a young and unrefined Batman as he faces a defining moment in his early career as a crime fighter that sets his path to becoming the Dark Knight. As the story unfolds, players will meet many important characters for the first time and forge key relationships.
- The Arkham Story Begins: Batman: Arkham Origins features an all-new single-player campaign written by Dooma Wendschuh and Corey May, with Geoff Johns consulting. Players become an early-career Batman as he encounters for the first time many of the super villains that shape his future.
- Enhanced Detective Mode: Batman's detective skills are tested as never before with an all-new Crime Scene system that allows players to scrub through the evidence in order to find key pieces of information. Players use Batman's cowl and Bat Computer to digitally recreate crime scenes, allowing them track clues that normal eyes would miss.
- Gotham City as Never Seen Before: Explore areas of Gotham City before its transformation into Arkham City, and experience all new areas and other iconic locations. The dynamic and rich environments are filled with a variety of enemies, "crimes-in-progress" and other content that will encourage exploration and player engagement.
- Most Wanted Side Missions: Hunt down villains who are connected to, but not part of the core story. It's the player's choice if and when they want to complete these threads.
- New Enemies: Encounter new enemies such as the Armored Enforcer and Martial Artist who challenge fans to approach FreeFlow Combat in different ways.
- New Gadget: Utilize an arsenal of familiar gadgets from previous Batman: Arkham games, as well as new items such as the Remote Claw. Batman can take down enemies by using the Remote Claw to attach enemies to one another or to objects within the environment for quick takedowns.
- New and Familiar Characters: Encounter a full cast of iconic DC Comics characters including Black Mask, Penguin, Deathstroke, Bane, Anarky, Captain Gordon, The Joker and others.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Drug Reference, and Violence
Battlefield 4 (PS4)
Battlefield 4 is the genre-defining action blockbluster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other. Only in Battlefield will you blow the foundations of a dam or reduce an entire skyscraper to rubble. Only in Battlefield will you lead a naval assault from the back of a gun boat. Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory. In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4 features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home. There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war, found only in Battlefield.
Blu-Ray Disc Remote Control (PlayStation 3)
Enjoy the convenience of having one remote which controls the endless entertainment options of your TV, audio*, and PS3™ system. Whether you are watching a movie, listening to music, or browsing through photos on your PS3™ system, the official remote control allows you to easily navigate and control your entertainment. Compatible Devices: •PlayStation®3 system •Most TVs •Sony Amps New Buttons and Function: • Input Button: Switch the video inputs in TVs and the audio inputs in AV amplifiers • 3D Button: Switch between 2D and 3D mode (on applicable 3D televisions) • Time Button: View the elapsed time or remaining time of a title or chapter •Angle Button: – In PS3 Mode: changes viewing angles on content where multiple angles were recorded for the same scene – In TV mode: switches to wide angle view •I nstant Button: Go back or go forward 15 seconds while watching
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Xbox One
The art of war may be thousands of years old, but on the battlegrounds of the future combat has become a big business. Where men and women once stood in defense of their nation the employees of Private Military Corporations (PMCs) are deployed, armed with the latest technologies and an arsenal of advanced weapons. Soldiers no longer need to specialize in any area of combat — equipped with powerful exoskeletons, they become the masters of all battlefield skills. In this new age of privatized combat, one PMC stands at the forefront of the industry, the juggernaut Atlas Corporation. Founded and led by Jonathan Irons, perhaps the most powerful man in the world, Atlas Corporation represents the evolution of modern combat. Under the oversight of Irons and men like him, the rules of warfare have been completely rewritten, and national borders change with the demands of the highest bidders. Do you have what it takes to navigate this ever-changing military landscape and answer the Call of Duty? The latest installment in the popular combat series, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare plunges you into the combat of the future, orchestrated and fought by PMCs with the latest technology in armor, weaponry and tactics. Enter the world of Jonathan Irons — the founder and president of the world's most dominant PMC, Atlas Corporation — in a powerful performance by Academy Award-winning actor Kevin Spacey. Step onto the battlefield in a powerful exoskeleton that provides a massive force multiplier, delivers strategic freedom and enhances even the most adept soldier's abilities with optimized movement, jumping and grappling, covert cloaking abilities and biomechanics that take your strength, awareness, endurance and speed to the next level. Destroy opposing forces with an advanced arsenal that allows you to dominate the battlefield and all-new equipment, abilities and perks that put you at the forefront of combat technology. Conduct missions with hoverbikes, highly specialized drones and other new vehicles that enhance your mobility. Attack enemy forces with tried-and-true standard ammunition or step up your assault with new directed-energy weapons. The future of war is upon you — are you ready to play your part?
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS3
An Advanced World:
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare takes place in a plausible future in which technological progress and today's military practices have converged with powerful consequences.
- In this carefully researched and crafted vision of the future, Private Military Corporations (PMCs) have become the dominant armed forces for countless nations outsourcing their military needs, redrawing borders and rewriting the rules of war.
- And Jonathan Irons, the founder and president of the world's largest PMC - Atlas Corporation - is at the center of it all.
An Advanced Soldier:
- Powerful exoskeletons evolve every aspect of a soldier's battle readiness, enabling combatants to deploy with an advanced lethality and eliminating the need for specialization.
- The introduction of this gameplay mechanic delivers enhanced player movement and verticality through boost jumps and grappling, covert cloaking abilities, and biomechanics that provide unparalleled strength, awareness, endurance, and speed.
- With the advent of the exoskeleton and newly advanced armor and weaponry, every soldier commands tactical freedom in any terrain unlike ever before, fundamentally changing the way gamers play Call of Duty across all modes.
An Advanced Arsenal:
- Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare brings players into the battlegrounds of the future by boasting a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialized drones.
- Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics.
- And with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PC)
Outnumbered and outgunned, but not outmatched. Call of Duty: Ghosts is an extraordinary step forward for one of the largest franchises of all-time. This new chapter in the Call of Duty franchise features a new dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply to survive. Fueling this all new Call of Duty experience, the franchise's new next-gen engine delivers stunning levels of immersion and performance, all while maintaining the speed and fluidity of 60 frames-per-second across all platforms.
- Single Player Campaign:
- Ten years after a devastating mass event, America's borders and the balance of global power have changed forever. As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power.
- A New Call of Duty Universe: For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts; outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nation in an intensely personal narrative. Gamers will get to know an entirely new cast of characters and visit locales in a changed world unlike anything seen in Call of Duty before.
- In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier, a first for the franchise. In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty game, the player can also choose their gender. With 20,000 possible combinations, this is the most flexible and comprehensive character customization in Call of Duty history.
- New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer. They include interactive elements and player triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on. The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts introduces new tactical player movements. The new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. The knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts delivers over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts - such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike. Players can even bring in guard dog Riley, from the single-player campaign, to protect and also to attack enemies. There are also over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
- Build your team and take up to 6 of them into battle in the all new Squads mode. This mode takes the best parts of the multiplayer experience and allows you to play either solo or cooperatively with the custom soldiers created and leveled up in multiplayer.
- The load-out choices you make for your Squad members will directly change the AI behavior of your squad-mates. Give your soldier a sniper rifle and he'll behave like a sniper, and an SMG guy will be more run and gun.
- A completely new 1 to 4 player, co-op game mode featuring a unique blend of fast-pased survival gameplay, base defense, player customization and class leveling.
- Teamwork and communication are essential when playing Extinction, as your team faces an inhuman menace that has overrun an isolated Colorado town and you must eliminate the threat via any means necessary.
- ESRB Rating: MATURE with Blood, Strong Language, Drug Reference, and Intense Violence
Civilization V: Sid Meier (PC)
Sid Meier's Civilization V is the fifth offering in the multi-award winning Civilization strategy game series featuring the famous "just one more turn" addictive gameplay that has made it one of the greatest game series of all time. In Civilization V, players strive to become Ruler of the World by establishing and leading a civilization from the dawn of man into the space age, waging war, conducting diplomacy, discovering new technologies, going head-to-head with some of history's greatest leaders and building the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
- Believable World: More than just a strategy game - the expanded visuals and immersive audio invite would-be kings to take up the reigns of power and forge a mighty empire. Civilization V offers a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes for players to explore, battle over and claim as their own.
- Inviting Presentation: An intuitive interface eases both new players and Civ veterans into the game. Guided by a set of trusted advisors who will explain game functionality and provide counsel for significant decisions, even first-time players will be confident in the choices they make. Huge Battles: Combat is more exciting and engaging than ever before. Wars between empires feel massive with armies spreading across the landscape. The addition of ranged bombardment allows players to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging players to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
- Live History: Write your own epic story each time you play! Choose one of eighteen historical civilizations to lead from the stone-age to the space age on your quest to build the world's most powerful empire.
- Improved Diplomacy: Negotiate with some of history's most cunning rulers, each with a well-crafted plan for victory. Successful diplomacy will depend on players carefully managing relationships with other leaders, trading items and land, plying them with gold, and deciding if they are friend or foe. City States will present a new diplomatic battleground on which the major powers of the world will vie for supremacy.