Showing all 12 results
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3DS
A tribe of mysterious marauders has put some sort of musical spell on the creatures of Donkey Kong Island, and now they're stealing every banana in sight! Naturally, this doesn't sit too well with Donkey Kong, whose personal banana hoard hsa been ransacked. With his pint-sized pal Diddy Kong on his shoulders, Donkey Kong sets out to get to the bottom of this bewildering banana burglary.
- Cranky Kong's Shop - Donkey Kong's white-bearded, grouchy elder, Cranky Kong. The white-bearded, grouchy elder of the village, Cranky Kong has set up shop in each of the nine worlds to sell handy items like balloons, which give extra lives, and other neat things. He tends to ramble on, but he may provide some helpful tips, so listen to your elder!
- Pursue Donkey Kong's missing bananas in wild and crazy capers across action-packed worlds. Will you play it slow and steady, or romp through the game like an animal?
- Run with Rambi - Rambi the Rambunctious Rhinoceros shows up in certain areas, lending Donkey Kong a helpful horn. Hitch a ride with him to knock pests out of the way, and uncover hidden rooms by busting down shaky walls. With Rambi's help, tough obstacles become a piece of banana cream pie.
- Manic Mine Carts - Travelling by mine cart is the best way to head through the many caves on Donkey Kong Island. Those tracks have gotten really rickety over the years, so Donkey Kong will find himself leaping from track to track, and cart to cart, as the broken rails tumble away beneath him. Watch out for bottomless pits - they're everywhere.
- Barrels of Fun - Donkey Kong Island is littered with barrels - and it wouldn't be a Donkey Kong adventure without them! Some barrels become cannons that launch Donkey Kong in all directions, and others are filled with goodies. A few may turn into Rocket Barrels, which send him flying through the entire stage.
- Collectibles & Secrets - Every level on Donkey King Island is filled with bananas, secrets, and all sorts of items. Collecting puzzle pieces and letters that spell out K-O-N-G are just a few of the challenges that await the adventurous explorer. Look extra hard to find secret levels and special collectibles.
- Super Guide - Having a bit of trouble with a really tough level? If you lose enough lives, ask Super Kong to save the day, and he'll complete the level for you. Just remember to go back and try it yourself sometime, so you can get all the goodies and hidden secrets!
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Mild Cartoon Violence
Fantasy Life (3DS)
Fantasy Life 3DS. Embark on the adventure of your dream life as you craft cast fish mine battle and explore like never before. With the innovative Life system your choices don?t just upgrade characters they help shape your journey. Explore a huge fantasy landscape beside surly dark paladins slick pirate captains regal princesses and others who share your taste for the unknown.
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
- Players can compete in local wireless matches or online over a broadband Internet connection.
- The game supports both SpotPass and StreetPass features.
- Players can show their own style by customizing their vehicles with accessories that give them a competitive advantage. For instance, giant tires help a kart drive off-road, while smaller tires work best on city courses.
- People can choose to race as one of their favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters or even as their Mii character.
- The Mario Kart franchise continues to evolve. New kart abilities add to the wild fun that the games are known for. On big jumps, a kart deploys a wing to let it glide over a track shortcut. When under water, a propeller pops out to help the kart cruise across the sea floor.
Nintendo 3DS Hand Grip
The Nintendo 3DS is the first of it's kind in handheld 3D gaming. But if you're like us, and you want that familiar feel of the console controller, you'll need the Hand Grip for Nintendo 3DS from CTA Digital. With extended use, handheld systems can tire and cramp your hands, shortening the gaming experience. With the Hand Grip for Nintendo 3DS this is not an issue. Whether you're racing cars or playing your favorite first person shooter, the added comfort will help you maneuver your way through games with precision. When you need to rest your hands from all the intense gaming, you can prop up the handgrip by using the integrated stand. The handgrip stand has 3 angles and also features an SD slot to hold a spare SD card. So with the Hand Grip for Nintendo 3DS you can enjoy the feeling of a console controller, and check out your 3D pictures while the grip rests securely in the stand.
Nintendo 3DS Pearl
The Nintendo 3DS Pearl Pink (Nintendo 3DS) handheld features the latest in 3D technology. With dual screens, the bottom touchscreen of the Nintendo 3DS consoles makes use of a telescoping stylus that is stored in the portable game system itself, while the top screen displays 3D visuals to the naked eye. Looking at the screen is like peering through a window into a world where characters and objects have true depth. The 3D effect on this Nintendo game console can be ratcheted up to the highest level, scaled back to a more moderate setting or even turned off completely, depending on the preference of the user. The Nintendo 3DS consoles also feature inward-facing and dual outward-facing cameras, along with gyro and motion sensors for the ultimate gaming experience.
At a convenient travel size, this handheld Nintendo 3DS Pearl Pink (Nintendo 3DS) is a wonderful entertainment piece to have along for long trips. Convenient parental controls will allow you to restrict the 3D mode of Nintendo 3DS consoles for children. The use of special glasses is not needed to enjoy the 3D features of this Nintendo 3DS Pearl Pink (Nintendo 3DS) at any time. This Nintendo game console is the ideal gift for anyone who likes to spend time playing games. An excellent handheld gaming device, the Nintendo 3DS console will make a wonderful gift for any occasion. Product Features:
- Nintendo 3DS offers a new way to play 3D without the need for special glasses. The 3D Depth Slider lets your determine how much 3D you want to see
- Play 3D games and take 3D pictures with Nintendo 3DS
- Connect to a deeper wireless experience with SpotPassTM and StreetPassTM, giving you more exclusive content and connecting you with other Nintendo 3DS users
- Complete with an adjustable stylus, 6 AR cards, and fun, built-in software such as Face RaidersTM, Nintendo 3DS Sound, and the Mii MakerTM application
- Use parental controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under
Nintendo 3DS XL – Blue/Black
With the Nintendo 3DS system, you can experience incredible gameplay featuring real 3D graphics, with no need for special glasses. Nintendo 3DS is a breakthrough in portable entertainment, a truly cutting-edge piece of hardware. It has to be seen to be believed. The Nintendo 3DS family comes with tons of features, right out of the box. Wireless connectivity means you can play with friends and family on-the-go. StreetPass Mii Plaza lets you interact with other players, and the Nintendo eShop gives you instant access to digital games. Achieve total immersion with a 90% bigger screen than the Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo 3DS XL is perfect for anyone who loves gaming.
Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protector
- Officially licensed by Nintendo
- Uses TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) material; TPU is a special material that provides durability and flexibility
- Comes with top and bottom pieces, both in red
- Provides additional grip during gameplay
- Compatible with only the Nintendo 3DS XL (not included
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal for Nintendo 3DS
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal is a standalone adventure that shares key characters, events and lore of the Sonic Boom universe with exclusive environments and characters, as well as an emphasis on platforming and puzzles. In addition to Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, gamers will also be able to take on the role of Sticks, the newest member of the team. She will play an integral role in the story after her best friend Amy gets kidnapped by the ancient villain Lyric.
Super Smash Brothers (Nintendo 3DS)
A Smash in the Hand! Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is the first portable entry in the renowned series, in which game worlds collide. Up to four players battle each other locally or online using some of Nintendo's most well-known and iconic characters across beautifully designed stages inspired by classic portable Nintendo games. It's a genuine, massive Super Smash Bros. experience that's available to play on the go, anytime, anywhere.
- Smash and crash through "Smash Run" mode, a new mode exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS version that gives up to four players five minutes to fight solo through a huge battlefield while taking down recognizable enemies from almost every major Nintendo franchise and multiple third-party partners. Defeated enemies leave behind power-ups to collect. Players who collect more power-ups have an advantage once time runs out and the battle with opponents begins.
- Compete with classic characters from the Super Smash Bros. series like Mario, Link, Samus and Pikachu, along with new challengers like Mega Man, Little Mac and newly announced Palutena, the Goddess of Light from the Kid Icarus games. For the first time players can even compete as their own Mii characters.
- Customize different aspects of your character when playing locally or online with friends in a variety of multiplayer modes.
- View most elements of the high-energy action at silky-smooth 60 frames per second and in eye-popping stereoscopic 3D.
- Fight against friends and family locally or online, or battle random challengers all over the world online in "For Fun" or "For Glory" modes.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Comic Mischief, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Cartoon Violence